With Hellfrost on Indefinite Standby, the next game I’m going to be running is Hellas.
Start Date: TBD.
Accepting player applications now.
This is what HELLAS has to Offer
- 9 different player races
- A lifepath system that helps flesh out and realize a character
- A ton of reasons to yell “THIS IS SPARTA!”
- A system for attaining renown and glory
- Cool spaceships
- Panthalassa: The Cosmic All Sea
- Naked people with spears and swords
- A game world that is familiar enough to be recognizable but alien enough to provide room for adventure
- Lots of Greek words horribly mangled by an ugly American
- 14 Gods
- An excuse to watch all your favorite Hercules and Xena episodes
- A reason to say “It’s all Greek to me” when you can’t find a rule.
- A simple mechanic for players to participate in changing their game environment
- A bestiary full of adversaries to kill in the face
- Goat meat!